Sunday 31 August 2014

Goodie Bag content product reviews

At the end of the amazing bloggers event, I got handed my very own personalised goodie bag! This blog post is to go through the contents of the goodie bag and a review of the products.

Ro's Argon - Body conditioner



Pinky colour skin conditioner: Ro's argon

£15.95 for 225g

This luxury product smells like Rose jam shower gel, Rose jam Bubbleroon and Rose Queen bath bomb. So if you’re a Rose scented fan, get your hands on some! I never used to be a fan of the scent but it's grown on me .The product is thick and creamy and leaves you super hydrated for the rest of the day.It also leaves you  bit of radiant glow afterwards. The product has deeply nourishing Argon oil which is thought to have anti-aging properties as it's rich in vitamin E. It’s really simple to use, either in the shower or bath. Massage into wet skin and rinse off and pat dry. I really recommend this product; it’s really worth every penny! 


African Paradise - Body conditioner


£19.95 for 225g

Again, this is a heavenly rich, creamy skin conditioner. This one is more of a subtle scent compared to Ro's Argon. It smells really fruity - mango, in particular, one of my favourite fruits. To me, the scent is not too overpowering, but I have heard a few people think that it is. This one is slightly less thick compared to Ro's Argon but does the job just as well. Leaves your skin incredibly nourished while smelling really, really fresh!

Bubblegum Lip Scrub

£5.50 for a pot of 25g

Bubblegum Lip Scrub is a gentle lip scrub that removes any dry skin on your lips to allow your lips to be super kissable for your Prince Charming!! Also leaves your lips smooth so your lipstick can glide easily along your lips, giving an even finish.

Creamy Candy Bubble Bar cake slice

The specially made Creamy Candy Cake

The super Bubbly bubble bath 
Usually £2.60 a Bubble bar

Creamy candy bar makes a super fluffy pink bubble bath which takes me back to the fun fair because the succulent sweet scent reminds me of candy floss, yummy! I have at least one Lush bubble bath a week and this was one of my very first bubble bars I used, so its always one I pick when getting my Lush must haves.

A big thank you to Lush Southampton for so many goodies!



Lush kindly provided a mystery Knot Wrap with mystery goodies for me to do a giveaway for all my followers. So I've decided when I reach 100 followers, the giveaway will be happen. It will be over all my social medias so keep your eyes peeled and get following!!





  
Mystery knot wrap! 


No comments:

Post a Comment